Hello all,

I was browsing the files/database and found the Waterloo vine and
this table.

method=reportRows&tbl=7

It appears the last activity was in February 2006.
I'm interested in this vine, but it looks like it may have died.
Andrew, John Smith, John G. ... did any of you get this?

thanks, hopeful,
Joseph in NV (was Dallas)

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Just so you know, Jim, the vine just made it to the states - I've
sent an email to Andrew, who is next in line, to send me his address.

> John K

Australia on the 2nd saying they were headed my way, but I haven't
seen then yet.  Maybe this week.

> John K

great sounding vine. Just wondering if it ever made it back to the
states?

> Jim L

[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2006 12:49 AM
> To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] VO: Waterloo Canada 1973 Lossless
>
> Thanks Jim.
>
> Central Screw10izer, it looks like I'm next.  I'll send you my new
address.

> Thanks,
> John K

here. This was the experimental vine on a data base. Go ere to see
who?s next. Anyone wanting to add themselves need only click on add
record.
method=reportRows&tbl=7

> Jim L

[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Central Screw10izer
> Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 6:52 PM
> To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Zappa-List] VO: Waterloo Canada 1973 Lossless
>
> I can re-offer this great sounding show to the group thanks to Jim L
>
> 1973 11 18 Waterloo Canada 82.27 SBD (Bengo)
>
> Description This is the lossless version of the popular
bootleg "Ontario Slime" which is lossy. Many thanks to the well
respected Zappateer and friend Bengofury for originally seeding this
way back when.