> All correct, it just happens that when you click on DVDs, Joe's Domage is
there, but it's not listed as a DVD, it's
> just on the DVD page for some queer reason.

Ah yes, I see it now. A bit of ZFT glitchyness.

Anyway, Gail has confirmed that the CD features FZ, Terry Bozzio, Andre
Lewis and Roy Estrada, plus two others. The excerpt that you hear on the
site is from Carolina Hardcore Ecstasy of course. I haven't found any other
details yet.

Best wishes,
Marco
Weirdomusic.com