Bigsassydog << USA
2 audio  wav cd

Frank Zappa
2/25/78 Hemmerleinhalle
Neunkirchen, Germany
cd 1
 Intro, Dancing Fool, Peaches En Regalia, Torture Never Stops, Tryin' To Grow A
Chin, City Of Tiny Lights, Baby Snakes, Pound For A Brown,
cd 2
  I Have Been In You, Flakes, Broken Hearts Are For Assholes, King Kong, White
Person , Wild Love, Yo Mama, San Berdino, Watermelon In Easter Hay, Dinah > Moe
Humm, Black Napkins

 Source: soundboard from cassette. Note different source from San Berdo through
end of show
Band Line up:  Frank Zappa, Adrian Belew, Roy Estrada (US Fall tour guest),
Patrick O'Hearn,

Terry Bozzio, Ed Mann, Tommy Mars, Peter Wolf

This is one of my all time favorite shows, too many highlites to list, you must
hear for yourself.

Enjoy,

BSD