From: Jack C. Oonk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 12:21 pm
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] World's Greatest Sinner On TCM Tonight Friday
Oct 24

Am I losing my search skills? I can't verify this - and
 from what I have been able to find out, this played this morning (Oct
24)
at 2:AM...

Darn near impossible to find out what has played, only
what will play.

I dunno. Bummer if I missed it. There are a couple of
trailers for view at the TCM web site...

SOFA