It hasn't aired yet, Der Sofa. Technically, it airs Oct 25 at 2:00 am
eastern (followed by 200 Motels). I've never seen it myself, set my
girlfriend's DVR to record it for me :c)

-----Original Message-----
From: Jack C. Oonk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 12:21 pm
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] World's Greatest Sinner On TCM Tonight Friday
Oct 24

Am I losing my search skills? I can't verify this - and
 from what I have been able to find out, this played this morning (Oct
at 2:AM...

Darn near impossible to find out what has played, only
what will play.

I dunno. Bummer if I missed it. There are a couple of
trailers for view at the TCM web site...

For further Z-related fun, please visit or , thank you.Yahoo! Groups Links

    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]