In a message dated 11/6/2008 3:57:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I saw the opposite stated, that outtakes wouldn't be on the set.

Well, this is what the press release says:
_http://www.shorefirhttp://www.shttp://www.shoreht&o=2388_
(http://www.shorefire.com/index.php?a=pressrelease&o=2388)

Noticed in the press release that David Fricke from Rolling Stone will be
contributing liner notes, which I think is cool. He appeared in the
Overnite/Apostrophe "Classic Albums" DVD and did some liner notes for the MOFO
set, as
well. Wonder when it was exactly that he got in touch with ZFT or vice versa
and
started getting involved in these projects. I've read his writing and stuff
here and there for some years and never really knew he was much interested in
Zappa before seeing him on that DVD.

--Milhouse
Holiday needs. Search Now.
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)