Milhouse,

You can tag the flacs as well, if you want to use lossless at all stages of the process.

joe

At 11:10 a.m. 2/12/2008, you wrote:

In a message dated 12/1/2008 5:08:21 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I use flacfrontend to convert flac to wav

Winamp is supposed to have flac support built in, and there's a plugin for playing them in Windows Media Player. For the most part, I prefer to convert them to mp3 just so I can tag them and they can be scrobbled to my last.fm profile, but I always save the original FLACs in a seperate folder somewhere.

--Milhouse

----------
Life should be easier. So should your homepage. <http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000002>Try the NEW AOL.com.

===
Dr. Joe Boden
Senior Research Fellow
Christchurch Health and Development Study
Department of Psychological Medicine
University of Otago, Christchurch
PO Box 4345
Christchurch 8140