Frank released(I think)two soft cover "song books" in the '70s.
They were not nearly as detailed as The Beatles scores, but I'd love
to still have them now.

--- In, "eastcoastguyz"
> Years ago there was a complete Beatles transcription released.
It's a music score transcribed
> from their recordings note for note. It's not a piano/vocal
songbook. It's very interesting to
> look at.
> Was anything done for Frank Zappa's work from his recordings? His
rhythm and use of
> harmony would be a very interesting study!
> Edward

For further Z-related fun, please visit or , thank you.Yahoo! Groups Links

    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]