David:
Gail admits there are special editions of Lumpy Money coming out
subsequently - that she didn't want to "confuse" the fans by
mentioning it now.

Bri:
I've been thinking about your comment, and Gail's actions, and I hope
you're wrong.  Gail is legally going after bands that perform Frank's
music.  Gail is starting a program to re-release Frank's music in new
packages (MOFO and LUMPY MONEY) that probably undermines Ryko's sales
of Frank's catalog due to the redundancy in material.  Gail released
MOFO in 2 editions causing fans to purchase 6 discs with much track
duplication.  Ostensibly Gail is doing these things "to preserve
Frank's legacy".

If Lumpy Money comes out in 2 editions with a lot of track
duplication, I will be swayed over to your point of view.