----- Original Message -----
From: Jack C. Oonk
To: thebign...@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 10:55 PM
Subject: Re: [THEBIGNOTE] No More Zappa Beer

This one is most likely the last... I can't believe they would have spent the
money to produce the label without consent (I do not know, of course). And I
would wager that GZ wanted more for the rights of FZ's image on the 4th batch
(and future) that probably nixed the deal (again, I do not know this)... I
would think that Kevcaf got it right - except for the WOIIFTM being the last...
And it's a shame, really; their product was quite tasty - for American made
beer.
SOFA