From: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zappa-l...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Fergal
Sent: 15 July 2010 16:11
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: Greetings from Ottawa, Canada

Anyway, I just ordered it and I'm very curious to hear it.

Let's hope it is somehow the same as the original vinyl, as the CD release
was crap.

Fergal
www.uglythump.ie

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Zappa-List%40yahoogroups.com> ,
James Deagle <james.dea...@...> wrote:

> This new rerelease is still news to me, so I don't know the full story. I
think it sounds very plausable that the vinyl masters may have been used.

> Cheers,
> James
> http://www.jamesdeagle.blogspot.com

Jets were badly damaged and if so how can they rerelease the original?

> Zappa himself said the bass (and something else which I forget) was so
badly damaged that he had to have them replayed before releasing the CD
version.