I sent this DVD out some time ago---John G in Kansas
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John G
  To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2010 8:17 PM
  Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] VO - DVD - Zappa's Universe MARK M [USA]

  Hello There MARK M
  Did the dvd arrive there from John G In Kansas? JULY 15TH

  John Gobetz in Kansas (USA)>Mark M (USA)>>CRIS UK>JOHN G
[UK]>THIERRY(France)>????

  Just checking on the lineage there nothing has moved on and no announcements
on this DVD since July

  Mark M Please let the line know what is going on please

  It is way way way over time on this one to send to UK Part of the Journey..