Well, as I live in Ireland, I couldn't make the Baltimore dedication. What's
new in Baltimore, I guess?

Anyway, I was a little pissed off that Dweezil didn't come here this year (he
did the UK). I've been to his two Dublin concerts and they were great. Spoke to
him at the last one and got his autograph. One of his stagehands gave me a drum
cover, not sure why, but I keep it as a souvenir.

Hopefully he'll make it next year (are you listening, Dweezil?)

Fergal