I'm ashamed to say I forgot it was on!
Even though I made a note on my calendar

There is a review of the full weekend on killuglyradio though
http://tinyurl.com/374nblg

Cris

Hi to you all! I was wondering if anybody has recorded this weekend's  London
shows from the streaming? I've tried on saturday but something went wrong and I
only succeeded in recording the whole audio and missed all but few minutes of
the video from the ZpZ performance.
On sunday I watched the London Sinfonietta playing Greggery Peccary though and
I really regretted not having tried to record it, as it was really great!(with
close ups of the mechanical typewriters played by the percussionists when
Greggery goes to the sthenographers pool).
Cheers,

Michele