"My Pumpkin" pie for dessert?
SOFA
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: marc rosen
  To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2010 9:19 AM
  Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!

  Hey Robert, John, et. al.,
  Thanks for getting the Thanksgiving well wishes started.  In the spirit of
the Holiday - and also trying to be as humorous as possible - I'll be heading
back to the Dangerous Kitchen to baste my Lonesome Electric Turkey (Well
really, it is gas oven cooked) and soon make some Lumpy Gravy.  Maybe a pot of
San Quentin Mashed Potatoes would be a good side dish.
  If anybody else wants to add to the menu please do so.  Hope you all stay
safe and have a pleasant Holiday.

Marc