For those who haven't checked out the various Zappa sites that have been mentioning it, WUSB-FM will once again be hosting it's Zappathon- a celebration of the music of Frank Zappa that will be running from 12 Noon EDT until at least midnight. While WUSB-FM's broadcast range is limited to Suffolk County on Long Island and Southern Connecticut we also stream worldwide, and have welcomed listeners from Brazil to Moscow to Japan. We invite you to join us by setting your web browser to WUSB-FM and interact with us on Facebook This particular edition is wrangled together by John Tabacco along with Mr. Edison, Kevin Kovarik & Nigey Lennon. Guests included.
        Hotcha!

Not Dead Yet,

Mr. Edison
usbj...@aol.com
web.mac.com/mredison
(Ol' Baggy Eyes)

Progress is not possible without deviation from the norm-Frank Zappa