Zav,
These 6 albums were mainstays in my dad's rotation. Listening to Jazz at
such an early age (I am 51), allowed me to open my mind to what music can
be. It allowed me to be open to music, especially FRANK ZAPPA, while others
my age were being raised on commercial radio...
Thanks for the reminder...
CS
--
"The MILES DAVIS QUINTET 1965-'68 (6CD box set) showcases some stunning jazz
that is just beginning to show rock influences creeping in. Some of the