super coooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd have loved to be there too :-O

________________________________
 De: guygonzo1 <getrhy...@msn.com>
Para: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Enviado: martes 20 de diciembre de 2011 2:22
Asunto: [Zappa-List] Re: Digest Number 2666

If this hasn't been mentioned yet, this is not a Halloween show. Date is
10/11/71.
I was at this show...front row.
A couple of "foggy" memories...
My buddy and I brought along a Varese lp to present to Frank. At the start of
the show we walked the 10 feet or so to the stage (observing Bald Headed John
emerge from the shadows towards Frank and us)and handed Frank the disc. I seem
to recall him reading the cover and saying "Thanks for the album." On one of
these cd's, at the start of the show (Auspicious Occaision) Frank says "It says
Uncle Meat. Thanks for this." I don't recall anything about Uncle Meat, but I
think the "Thanks for this." was directed at my friend and I for the album.
Another memory...
During one of the tunes, Mark was singing off key and I visibly cringed in my
seat. Mark noticed this and looked at me and mimicked my expression. I made a
different silly face and he responded in kind. This went on for a few more
silly faces when I just cracked up and it stopped. He continued performing the
whole time without missing a beat...now singing in key.
I also recall a good portion of the audience Mudsharking up and down the aisles
of Carnegie Hall.