The holiday season is upon us (I know we're late for the start of Hannukah),
and we at Music Street Journal (musicstreetjournal.com) wanted to send a
special message out to you. First, no matter what holiday you celebrate (and if
you don't have a holiday why don't you pick one - Festivus is fun - or make one
up - why miss out on the fun) we hope it will be warm and bright and full of
friends and loved ones. That's a sincere wish from all of us at Music Street
Journal and may the coming New Year bring your dreams to fruition.

In regards to the new year, we have a couple milestones coming up next year.
Our 15th Anniversary issue will be our February issue, it goes live on January
28th. A couple issues later we'll be hitting our 100th issue. We want to make
both of those issues both huge and very special. So, we're looking to cover
items in artists' catalogs we haven't covered before, set up lots of interviews
and just about anything else to make both issues landmarks.

That's all for now, except don't forget to head over to Music Street Journal
(musicstreetjournal.com) and look around. Visit early and visit often. Again,
happy holidays to you and yours.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: