Does anyone have any comments on the pace of this ceremony so far? Is
1 person per day a good goal to target? I don't feel too much in a
rush personally. I also don't have much of a sense for how many
participants we'd want to have in total. We're accumulating a 500MB
file of "verification debt", if that makes sense, with each additional
participant. On the other hand, the more the merrier. Thoughts?

--
Andrew Miller