Hi

I have finally figured out and tested a setup for my part in the ceremony. I
would like to "go next" at some point in this weekend, if possible (I will
have more availability on sunday than on saturday).

I have writen a file with my plan that I will reveal once my part is done. The
sha256 hash of this file is:

8829a8a45363c98ced7d6059e90b9095f875863c78ba8474ea9017e9e9820405

Although, it is still not clear to me where should I download the challenge
from and, upload the response to. Can someone give me a hint about that?

Best,

Miguel Angel Marco  Buzunariz