Thank you so much for expressing your question in Camenisch-Stadler
notation! That makes it very clear what you're going for.

What hash function H do you have in mind, would SHA2 work? Also what group
G do you have in mind, secp256k1?

If so, I do not know of any existing implementation of secp256k1 operations
specifically in libsnark, so that would presumably be the biggest challenge.

On Jan 3, 2018 1:47 PM, "James Prestwich via zapps-wg"