As far as security goes, we've successfully guarded against all but
the most elaborate and unrealistic attack scenarios. The remaining
threats require some combinatorial explosion of individually
sophisticated attacks or breakthroughs, like stealthy backdoors in the
Rust compiler and still for many participants to be colluding in
secret, somehow without leaving evidence behind.

We don't need an absolutely perfect ceremony to get strong privacy
guarantees, we get that already even with a totally compromised
ceremony. We *could* continue to invest time and resources for many
more months or years in order to make us marginally more resistant to
these absurd attack scenarios, but by the time we'd be finished with
the ceremony we'll probably have better proving systems available
anyway. It's silly to let privacy languish in the meantime.

I think we did the best with the time we had, but if you disagree,
remember that all of this can be extended and improved by anyone, even
after this ceremony is done!

Sean