My part of Powers of Tau was performed on a Penguin Adelie GNU / Linux
Laptop by Think Penguin.
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU
OS: Debian GNU/Linux 9.3 (stretch)

Downloaded the challenge file and compiled the Go implementation. Then I
disconnected from the ethernet and unplugged the router. All devices,
besides the computation node, with a possible network connection,
microphone and/or camera were put on the other side of the apartment, as
far from the computation node as possible. Batteries and sim cards were
removed from all of those devices if possible.

Randomness was added via mashing buttons for a while and then entering
the sha512 hash of an audio file recorded at a street market earlier
today, followed by more button mashing.

The response file and BLAKE2b hash were then saved securely and I
shutdown the computation node. After a short period of time and a snack,
I booted the computer and uploaded the response file.

The BLAKE2b hash of `./response` is:
        1d4530ec 2bc7c6c4 fa5d6491 acbfe0b3
        e1ec1208 5bc0b4b0 a1ebef5c f0d71a1d
        10c2e7db 7aa35013 a5b19d0b b80713bc
        967dde55 8cb917ff f10a884b b816d90a

The hash was also publicly tweeted:
https://twitter.com/AdjyLeak/status/973629370593169408

I'm happy to have been able to participate. Thanks everybody who made
this possible!

- Ryan Taylor