Hi

> As zathura has undergone major changes we can't just merge it. Are you
> interested in porting synctex support to 0.1.0? If you need any help I'm
> available to guide you through the new code.
I'm still interested.

I'll have a look at the new code to see how to port it. The backwards
synchronization should theoretically be easy, since that's just a
program that needs to be exec'd in response to some mouse shortcut
(ctrl-click in my setup). The forwards synchronization interacts with
the rendering code, so it is probably a bit harder.

The only problem is that at the moment I don't have much time I can
dedicate to this, so it might take a while ;)

Best wishes,
Roland