Hello,

On 08/13/2012 05:02 PM, Roland Schatz wrote:
> I just noticed you removed the -s option. That raises a few design
> questions: [...] Before I go on writing the patches for forward
> synchronization and documentation, I'd like to hear some opinions
> about that.

You are right. While moving the command line argument parsing into the
main function, we haven't fully considered the consequences of removing
this parameter and deleted it probably too fast. Now I've
re-introduced it by giving the possibility to en/disable it in
addition via the :set command. By default it remains disabled.

Best regards