Hi All,

Thanks a lot for zathura! I love it, and use it as my primary PDF
viewer. I had two questions though:

    1. The changelog says that version 0.2.2 (2013/1/20) implements
       synctex forward synchronization. I've been gleefully waiting for
       this so I can rid myself of xdvi completely. However I couldn't
       find any documentation detailing the forward synchronization. Is
       it implemented? If yes, how do I get it running. (I'm happy to
       use an xdotool hack if needed.)

    2. Can I use counts with scroll bindings. (I.e. 10j should go 10
       lines down.)

Thanks,

GI

--
'Dopeler Effect' -- The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when
they come at you rapidly.