Sebastian Ramacher wrote:
> On 2013-03-17 12:26:33, Benoît Knecht wrote:
> > Incidentally, the default fullscreen shortcut <S-Space> doesn't seem to
> > work on
> > my system (it does the same as <Space> alone). If this behavior can be
> > confirmed by others, it should probably be removed.
>
> It definitely works for me and does the opposite of <Space>. Which
> keyboard layout are you using? We had some problems with some of them in
> the past. Might be another bug in the key handling code.

Okay then, I guess the problem is on my end. I'm using the ch layout, fr
variant. But I'm using a bunch of options (namely
'compose:menu,caps:escape,shift:both_capslock,nbsp:level3n'); that may
be what's interfering. It's not a big issue for me, I just wanted to
know if it was a general or isolated issue.

Cheers,

--
Benoît Knecht