Sebastian Ramacher wrote:
> On 2013-03-23 10:07:17, Benoît Knecht wrote:
> > Add a new adjust mode that is set when focusing the inputbar and
> > disables adjusting the vertical scrollbar. As a result, focusing the
> > inputbar doesn't scroll the document, leading to better results when
> > changing pages from the inputbar (e.g. using bookmarks).
> So what happens after the inputbar is closed again? Shouldn't it be
> reset to the old mode?

From what I can tell, it's fine like this; the adjust mode will be set
to the proper value whenever we do one of the operations where it
matters (zoom, best-fit, width adjust, etc.)

It's a bit tricky to change this to the old mode in a function that runs
when the inputbar is closed (callback or otherwise), because we'd need a
way to make sure it isn't reset before cb_view_vadjustment_changed() has

Benoît Knecht