Hi!
I just wanted to share a snippet of my zathurarc (see
attachment).

If you use this file as your zathurarc, it tints your zathura
in orange. Except the warning and error colors, every settable color
changes (AFAIK) to orange or a orangish color.
Be sure to check out recolor mode, as this config
changes the recolor colors, too: It is black ink on light-yellow paper
(instead of black on plain white, I think it is a bit better for my
eyes ;-))

This zathurarc just sets color values, other stuff is not touched.
See it as a template, you can easily merge it with your existing
configuration—unless your config sets colors, too.

Plese tell me what you think about it.

--
Wuzzy
XMPP: wuz...@jabber.ccc.de