On 2013-08-22 14:15:55, Abdó Roig-Maranges wrote:

> Oops, sorry about that...
>

> > One of the bugs caused by the changes is http://bugs.pwmt.org/issue338.
>
> I attach a patch fixing the :info thing. A bit of a hack remains to set the
> statusbar height the same as the inputbar (session.c lines 284-291). Do you
> know
> of a better solution? The notification box should be fine now.

Thank you. That's fixed, yes.

> > Also, the padding doesn't look right.
>
> I have changed a few lines regarding horizontal padding (add the same amount
> of
> padding left and right). I don't think this is what you meant though. Could
> you
> elaborate? It looks fine to me.

I've attached two screenshots of zathura 0.2.4 running with girara 0.1.6
and girara 0.1.7 plus the patch. With girara 0.1.6 there is a lot more
padding around the text in the statusbar and it's readable (maybe the
status bar is just too small in 0.1.7 and it's not the padding after
all, I don't know).

I hope the images are large enough.

Regards
--