On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 1:20 PM, yuanhang zheng <zheng...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>    I am a fancy of zathura. After using this great pdf viewer for a long

   time, I found some problems.

 1. When I typed 'f' and then type the link number, I will be
>    navigated to the position of the link. But how can I go back to the
>    last position that I typed 'f'? This is the "Go back" function in
>    other pdf viewer.

You can go back and forth after any jump using Ctrl-o and Ctrl-i after,
just like in Vim.

>    2. I have found that the "select text" function won't work in my
>    Archlinux, the text is not in the clipboard so that I can't paste to
>    my editor. Now I just use the "xsel" togother with the "xclip" tool
>    to send them into the clipboard. Although zathura says that the text
>    have been in the clipboard, they are actually not there.
>
>    Can you help me to solve this two problems? If they are not such two
>    functions, I think I can contribute to the project. Thanks!

Personally, I have the same problem, and I don't know why it happens, so I
can't be very helpful on this one.

Good luck.