Hi,

On 2014-May-09, Sebastian Ramacher wrote with possible deletions:
> What are you trying to achieve? Do you want to change the
> application that is launched to follow a link?

I don't want to leave the decision to xdg-open.  In fact, I want to
make zathura launch a different viewer (in some cases) than the
dafault.

> In this case it should be possible to change the default in your DE
> (if you are using one) or use xdg-mime to set the application to
> handle a specific mimetype.

Also, following the KISS principle, I don't have a DE.  If possible at
all, I'd rather discard xdg-utils entirely, which I consider broken
and bloated.

Cheers,
Stefan

--
Stefan Klinger                                      o/klettern
                                                    /\/  bis zum