On 2014-08-14 15:24:15, Matthieu CASTET wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Nobody is able do reproduce it ?
>
> I tried valgrind, it show no memleack, but lot's of memory allocation.

Well, that's somewhat expected. We iterate over every page and search
for the string. So of course, we need to load all the pages into memory.

We could be a bit more intelligent and just load the current page,
search for the string and wait for the user to hit n and then continue
searching. But even that wouldn't help if the result is at the other end
of the document.

Does disabling incremental search help a bit? At least it won't search
for every string while you're still entering the search string.

Cheers
--
Sebastian Ramacher