Sebastian Ramacher <sebastinas@...> writes:

> Because there is none. zathura checks if /etc/zathurarc exists and if it does,
> the file is read.

Could you please tell me how to fix the problem that settings in my
zathurarc file are ignored. Now I am trying the following settings.

set adjust_open width
map [fullscreen] left navigate previous
map [fullscreen] right navigate next

Or is my syntax incorrect? Is it that the left and right arrow keys cannot
be re-mapped? I really prefer to use them for page navigation.

As I said in my previous message, I have kept the zathurarc file in the
correct location ~/.config/zathura/zathurarc ven though in the subject line
of my message I gave a wrong path.

Thank you for the help and a great pdf reader!