Hi all,

I just thought I'd mention in case anyone is interested in fixing this that
when I compile a TeX document while the corresponding pdf is opened with
Zathura, if the compile fails then Zathura shuts down with a segmentation
fault. The following error message is shown in xterm in my particular case:
"
error: cannot find startxref
warning: trying to repair broken xref
warning: object missing 'endobj' token
zsh: segmentation fault (core dumped)  zathura name_of_file.pdf
"

Also, a pdf compiled from LaTeX using the the "cursive" font in LaTeX is not
well rendered and even unreadable. I compared to other pdf viewers and evince
for instance reads it well.

Cheers and thanks for this great viewer,
David.