I've build and tested a 2.6.34-rc3 kernel and tried this on my C860 and
C3200. In general all seems to work okay, but...

   - Sound on C860 can be weird, with lots of (extra) noise. Sound on Spitz
   is working fine.
   - Can any of you tell me what the status of suspend/resume currently is?
   Suspending the device using the power button doesn't seem to work.

I will try to test the same kernel on my Akita as well tomorrow. I forgot to
test networking, so that will need some testing too.

Cheers,
cortez