Unfortunately, Tosa is not supported. Currently only Cxx0 models are
supported. This might change in the future. ZGrom is a very minimal
distro built with current OpenEmbedded metadata. More information can
be found in the Readme. There's a link to it in my original email. As
for Tosa support, yes it is very possible. In fact, Tosa might even
perform better since you dont have to rotate the screen as the
keyboard is portrait oriented. But, someone else would have to do
this. I will help of course. And it shouldn't be too difficult. Right
now, i'm mostly interested in Spitz, Terrier, Borzoi users as ZGrom is
completely untested on these devices. I have an Akita myself.