Oh gosh... this is terribly addictive... or I am just way too
competitve for my own good.

I just managed to finish off the Pi1 cases. (After spending 4 hours.)

Precisely 1/6 of the ZBLL consists of no CP cases. I am now only 4
algs away from completing this feat. (Counting an alg and it's
inverse as the same thing; since I am good at inversing algs on the

I hope that I'll have it retained when I wake up tommorrow. Now I
want to make sure I know all my H1 cases.

I want to finish this off over Thanksgiving. I have 1 in L-
Orientation, and 3 in T/U-Orientaion left to learn.

Recognition for the 12 (distinct) Pi1 cases is rediculous. It's the
4 that use the same alg that is the most confusing. But I'm thinking
that in a couple months of actively using them, I'll master it.

I'm completely mentally drained now :(.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Jason Baum"
> Today I finished learning all the T1 algs.

I only know 7 out of 12 of them. I'm avoiding those and half of the
T2's because I don't think they are very versitile to know yet.

The plan for tommorrow is to quiz myself on the Pi1 cases and
practice L1 recognition.