Hey Brent,

I did the following to find an alg:

1) Look at Zbigniew's algs and see if I like one.  If yes I'm done.

2) If no to above I use ACube and see if I like one.  If yes I'm
done.  If no I compare all my options (including Lars) and pick the
best one.

Always 3) Compare my alg to Lars V's alg and see he a) we use the
same or b) I like his better than mine.

Hope that helps,
Chris

P.S.  There often were 2-3 algs that were really really good, but I
chose the one I liked best.  This happened a lot with Zbigniew's
algs, so don't just stop at mine, his are really good usually too.

P.P.S.  Sometimes Zbigniew's algs were horrible, but that's just
because the case is horrible.  I recommend ACube for something Sub-
optimal but with lots of FUF or RUR conjugates type moves.

P.P.P.S  School is also eating my soul :-( so I know your pain.

--- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, Brent Morgan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> dang....  school is currently eating my soul- no time at all.  i
do have a question on the zbf2l algs though- how did Chris find
them?  a program?  i know i found some on my own, but i'm not sure i
could find all of them on my own in a sufficient amount of time...
was a program used?  (ron's sticker prog i would guess).  but i
don't know, so i decided to ask :).
>   -brent m
>
> Bob Burton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   I learned another set of cases (I took some time off of learning
> re-inforce some things and because I have been lazy).  On Chris H's
> page, the only ZBF2L cases left for me are #9 and 14-23. :)
>
> ~ Bob

>         Jigsaw puzzle game   Online puzzle games   Computer puzzle
game     Free puzzle games   Puzzle games   Free puzzle inlay games

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.