--- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Burton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You may or may not find this helpful, but I hope you do:
>
> I have posted all the ZBF2L algorithms I have learned onto this page:
>
> http://www.cubewhiz.com/zbf2l/
>
> There may be some mistakes, so if you do find some, please let me
> know.  The pages are not yet fully complete, but I have listed the
> algs for my cases #1-15 + the four basic cases.  I wrote them all in
> the notation that demonstrates how I perform the algorithm.  Let me
> know if you find this helpful.  I also dislike B turns, so I tried to
> avoid them as much as possible. ;)
>
> ~ Bob
> Team [zb]

I think I've just found my new favorite place to learn ZB algs.  I
like the fact that you show mirrors.  I'm also not a big fan of B turns.

I think I may try learning more ZBF2L cases now before I move onto
more ZBLL algs.  I've still got a few COLL's I'm getting used to, and
I've realized my normal PLL's really aren't very fast when I get OLL
skips.  So, for the added benefit of OLL skips, the corner control
seems not to be worth it yet.  It may be something to play around with
more once I do, but for now, I think it actually hurts my chances for
a good LL step skip, and hurts my chances for a good time even so.

That said, I think I've got a plan worked out for the order I'd like
to learn the ZBLL cases.

First, the no corner permutation cases.  These are often very nice
combinations of Sune type moves, and can be both fast to recognize and
execute. After these alone, your chances of a 1 look LL are around 26.44%.

Next, all of the algs for the opposite corners switched.  The
recognition on these should be slightly less complicated than the
other cases, and these bring your chance for a 1 look LL up to almost
41.15%.

After that, I suppose the U perm would be first for me, because most
of the COLL's I have for that are somewhat slow.  Then the T and L
cases.  I'm not sure I'd learn anything after that, because that's
already a ton to learn, and because the chance for a 1 look is
something like 71% or more.  That ought to keep me busy for an awful
long time, especially considering I'm still working on solidifying
those last 4 PLL's...

-Mike
team [zb]

P.S.  Terrible Sunday Contest today.  21.40 average.  I didn't have a
nice start to a single solve. :(