Hey all,

This is for anybody who can recognize using the "sticker" method for
COLL.  I have been considering switching the way I recognize COLL for
the Sune/AntiSune cases.  Currently, I put the oriented sticker at the
back such that the LL  color on the front face is on the opposite side
of the oriented corner.  I determine the case by looking at the other
front sticker, the top sticker of the other front corner, and the top
sticker of the third non-oriented corner.  It is, however, possible to
recognize using only the top face (as long as you know which
orientation case you have) how the corners are oriented.  However,
this requires a bit more advanced thinking.  Currently, I just think
in terms of whether colors are opposite of each other, the same as
each other, or neither.  Using the new system of recognition, I would
have to determine whether a sticker is opposite another color, left of
another color, or right of another color.  I suppose it is not all too
difficult to decide this and it would help me learn my color scheme a
little better, so I am quite inclined to try this new recognition
system.  This means, though, that I have to relearn all of my
Sune/AntiSune recognition.

Does anybody else recognize Sune cases by only looking at the top
face?  Any thoughts about this system?  And please, if you recognize
only by seeing which corners need to swap, then I tell you in advance
that I have tried that system and used it for 3 years didn't like it.  :P

~ Bob