--- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Burton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Haha, finally somebody new voted with a new opinion! :)
>
> ~ Bob

I did it :P

I just can't believe that it's possible to solve ZBLL fast enough.
Because OLL+PLL can be done in 5-6 seconds, and ZBF2L is approximately
1 second slower than F2L, ZBLL has to be done faster than 4-5 seconds.
And even if you average 3-4 seconds for ZBLL, it's only a second
faster than Fridrich, and you have spent many years just to achieve
that one second. I think it would be better to just practice Fridrich
or other "normal" methods and I'm sure that your average times will
drop more than one second in 2-3 years :)

Anyway, this is just what I think, maybe you can some day prove that I
am wrong :) I'll wait and see :)

-
Johannes (sorry my bad English...)