Ulrich Kunitz wrote:
On Mon, 3 Apr 2006, John H. wrote:

wow, it compiled!  should i use this instead of .67?

On 4/3/06, mike1969 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
http://www.zydas.com.tw/web_driver/ZD1211_USB/Linux/ZD1211LnxDrv_2_6_0_0.tar.gz

I've looked at the new version. There seems to be a new USB id
supported. 2_5_0_0 added only USB ids. There are some ugly ifdefs
for Linux versions below 2.6.14 and there is support for a new RF
chip AL2232 (or AL2230). Otherwise there are some fixes regarding
the RF control (CR47).

This is the first version of either driver that has supported my 1211b device reliably. I will send more details later.

Tim