I am reporting that the Linksys USB adapter with wifi finder is working with
the zd1211 r74, additionally r57, by making the addition of a usb device id
to the regular, not zd1211b, list of ids in zdusb.c.  The id is 0x13b1,
0x001e

I hope this of some use to you all as this driver has so far worked
perfectly with this usb wireless adapter, with the addition of the id, so
this driver is of much use to me.

I don't know if all versions of this usb adapter work with this driver, but
mine does and probably others do as well.
Sent from the zd1211-devs forum at Nabble.com.