Hi,

 As I underatnd from zd1211 doc,(of the rewritten
version) , you should use eth0 or eth1 for the
the ZD1211 interface. (see the readme).

 Is there some real reason not to use wlan0 (As I can
do
with the non rewrite version of zd1211) ? or is it
something technical which has no real significance?

regards,
Xu

http://mail.yahoo.com