Hi

Based on the page faults that we have been getting we found something
common. The page fault occured when the kernel is trying to service
the method auth_tout_cb() method, and at the same time, the
usb_reset_device() is being called by our script.

Looking at the code, it appears that there could be a timer problem.
The auth_tout_cb() method is scheduled using mod_timer(), but there
isn't code that stops the timer at shutdown. I have added these lines:

       del_timer_sync(&macp->tm_chal_id);
       del_timer_sync(&macp->tm_scan_id);
       del_timer_sync(&macp->tm_auth_id);
       del_timer_sync(&macp->tm_asoc_id);

in the zd1211_disconnect() method (in zdusb.c), just before calling
zd1211_unlink_all_urbs(). Hopefully, this will fix the problem. We are
stress testing the drivers with 7 clients running 24x7, I'll come back
with more results later.

Regards
Keith