in that case i'd have to wait for a friend to come over with a laptop.
hmm, no other way to do it with just one wireless device?

anxious to get it working:)  i would think surely there would be some
way to notice the difference between wireless zero authenticating
correctly and wpasupp

On 5/6/06, Jouni Malinen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Sat, May 06, 2006 at 06:35:25PM -0500, John H. wrote:
> i need another device?  i can't just run ethereal when i use wireless
> zero and when i use wpa_supplicant?
>
> if that's ok, what information do you need me to show you from ethereal?

You will probably need another device. I think I have seen EAPOL frames
from wzc in locally run Ethereal at some point, but I did not see them
while trying this now. I would like to see the 4-way key handshake
messages (EAPOL ethertype).