I am on Ubuntu Dapper 32bit x86 and have configured a lot of Airlink101 PCI
cards using ndiswrapper but I am trying to go native and since it looked
like the awll3026 was pretty well supported by this driver I was hoping this
wouldn't be too difficult.  I downloaded r76 first then when that didn't
work I  tried the r23 package that is in the Ubuntu debs and that didn't
work either.  They both experienced the same issue of appearing to load the
module ok but ifconfig or iwconfig didn't show a wlan anything

My devid is 0ace:1215 which is listed as supported.  dmesg doesn't show any
errors loading.  lsmod shows the module is running.  lsusb show the Zydas
device in the list with the above mentioned devid.  the /proc/net/wireless
doesn't show anything.

Thanks
 -Craig
Sent from the zd1211-devs forum at Nabble.com.