Hello everyone. I downloaded zd1211-driver-r77.tar to find it was everything
I needed. Thanks folks - good job.
Then I subscribed to this list and found someone talking about zd1211rw but
I can't seem to find where to download it. Can someone be a good guy and
help me out. I have tried googling for it but to no avail.

I have the Safecom SWMULZ-5400 and Monitor mode works as well. Imagine my
surprise as an  iwpriv doesn't appear to show it - well not as Monitor
anyway. Or will the zd1211rw show it?

Cheers for making my week.