> i'm also i have problems in ubuntu, i do make and makke install, make i
> think is correct but make install show me those errors
>
> make[1]: se sale del directorio `/usr/src/linux-headers-2.6.15-25-386'
> mkdir -p /lib/modules/2.6.15-25-386/net
> cp zd1211.ko /lib/modules/2.6.15-25-386/net
> depmod -a
It seems the module was installed properly. You should be able to use it.

> gcc -o apdbg apdbg.c
> apdbg.c:1:19: error: stdio.h: No existe el fichero ? directorio
You seem to be missing include files, or the include files cannot be found.
I don't know if your system has been installed as a development system. If not
you may need a glibc-devel package or some other package that installs
C-header files.

apdbg isn't really needed so you should be able to use the zd1211 module even
though apdbg didn't build/install.

Remark:
please consider adding 'LC_ALL=POSIX_C' when compiling.
e.g.: LC_ALL=POSIX_C make install
This should temporarily change your language setting for the duration of the
'make install' command. The output should be in English, which is easier to
understand.